New Bannermen Alpha Session This Weekend!
October 12, 2018
It is time for our fourth Alpha Weekend! Between Saturday (Oct 13 9:00 CEST) and Monday (Oct 15 9:00 CEST) Bannermen will be available on Steam. As in previous alpha sessions, focus lies on the online multiplayer part of the game. There are however PLENTY of new stuff in this version, below are some of the bigger ones.
- New hero unit: Karthor.
- Changed so that heroes keep their XP when they die/revive.
- Increased the number of hero levels from 5 to 10.
- Added layer of vision-blocking bushes around nature camps.
- Resource lots contain 25-30% less resources.
- Fixed crash bug; "Pure virtual function being called..."
- Fixed problem with units getting stuck near edges.
- Attack-move rally point added.
- Increased size of ramp entrances on Crullfeld Heights.
- Upgrade countdowns added.
- Balancing adjustments: Nerfed heroes' start stats, increased heroes' production time, increased heroes' HP regen speed, lowered Scouting Hound's production cost and HP, decreased Spearman's attack range and lowered his damage, increased Archer Tower's HP, made Convict immune against Spire Slow, lowered Worker's HP.
We really look forward to this weekend and we hope you are excited to try the game! Don't forget to join the fun on our Discord server, where you can find opponents and chat with thousands of other awesome people interested in Bannermen!
Final Bannermen Alpha Weekend Coming Up!
The fifth and final Alpha Weekend is coming up this weekend! Bannermen will be available on Steam from Saturday morning (9:00 CEST) to Mo
Updated Release Info
Recently, due to some outdated information on our Steam page, we have got plenty of questions regarding the date for our full release. Th
Bannermen Alpha Weekends Are Back!
After two successful multiplayer alpha sessions during the summer, we are now happy to announce a new turn of the Bannermen alpha tests!
Pathos at Gamescom 2018!
Once again, Pathos will attend at Gamescom, one of the biggest game conferences in the world! Next week, we will showcase our game Banner
Announcement: Dates for the Bannermen Alpha!
Today we have announced the first schedule for the upcoming Bannermen multiplayer alpha tests on our discord channel! The tests will be