New Bannermen Alpha Session This Weekend!
October 12, 2018
It is time for our fourth Alpha Weekend! Between Saturday (Oct 13 9:00 CEST) and Monday (Oct 15 9:00 CEST) Bannermen will be available on Steam. As in previous alpha sessions, focus lies on the online multiplayer part of the game. There are however PLENTY of new stuff in this version, below are some of the bigger ones.
- New hero unit: Karthor.
- Changed so that heroes keep their XP when they die/revive.
- Increased the number of hero levels from 5 to 10.
- Added layer of vision-blocking bushes around nature camps.
- Resource lots contain 25-30% less resources.
- Fixed crash bug; "Pure virtual function being called..."
- Fixed problem with units getting stuck near edges.
- Attack-move rally point added.
- Increased size of ramp entrances on Crullfeld Heights.
- Upgrade countdowns added.
- Balancing adjustments: Nerfed heroes' start stats, increased heroes' production time, increased heroes' HP regen speed, lowered Scouting Hound's production cost and HP, decreased Spearman's attack range and lowered his damage, increased Archer Tower's HP, made Convict immune against Spire Slow, lowered Worker's HP.
We really look forward to this weekend and we hope you are excited to try the game! Don't forget to join the fun on our Discord server, where you can find opponents and chat with thousands of other awesome people interested in Bannermen!
Steam summer sale is here!
Bannermen is now for a limited time 50% off on Steam.Enjoy the warm weather and fight for your banner. Valtoria needs its hero
Pathos is coming to Comic Con, Gothernburg!
Pathos Interactive, the developers of Bannermen, will attend at Comic Con in Gothernburg this weekend (May 11-12). If you're visiting the
Limited Offer: -34% Sale on Bannermen!
Today we launched a sale on Steam! For a limited time only, you are able to get the full Bannermen game with a 34% discount! So if you ha
$500 Bannermen Tournament, Registration Now Open!
It is now time to register for the upcoming Bannermen Tournament, which will be held on Sunday, April 7th. We are thrilled to announce a
Big Bannermen Content Update & Tournament Announced!
We are happy to announce a big Bannermen update (v 1.1), coming April 5th! The update will contain brand new content, including 2 new uni