Bannermen Patch Notes, v1.0.0
February 21, 2019
Following changes have been made in Bannermen after the beta, up until full release version.
- All game modes fully enabled.
- Game now available in 8 different languages.
- Production queues now not visible to enemies.
- Creeps no longer trigger announcer notification.
- Fixed rally-point, Hero Throne.
- Fixed desync errors.
- Fixed network errors.
- Added damage sounds for buildings.
- Added victory/defeat music in multiplayer games.
- Improved matchmaking.
- Now possible to join game lobby via Steam Friends List.
- Worker cost wood, 90->50
- Worker repair rate, 20->15
- Gathering base cost, 375->300
- Jester cost wood, 90->110
- Jester move speed, 480->470
- Convict cost wood, 140->110
- Convict upgrade cost wood, 160->50
- Convict upgrade cost gold, 240->50
- Convict upgrade time, 90->30
- Convict move speed, 320->360
- Berrian Charge mana cost, 60->35
- Berrian time before attack, 500->433
- Berrian time after attack, 820->700
- Berrian base attack dmg, 15->16
- Temple cost wood, 140->100
- Temple cost gold, 130->100
- Boar xp, 100->70
- Salamander xp, 100->70
- Wolf xp, 100->70
- Dear xp, 50->45
- Scorpion xp, 750->400
- Scorpion hp, 1000->2000
- Blood Rush now requires Academy.
- Flaming arrows now requires Academy.
- Footman Sprint speed, 800->500
- Footman Sprint length, 1011->1300
- Footman Sprint active time, 1,5->2,5
- Karthor Drain now stuns.
- Karthor Drain hp amount base, 50->40
- Karthor Fear duration, 3->2
- Karthor Fear base dmg, 25->15
- Karthor Fear base dmg per level, 9->5
- Berrian Grand Slam base dmg, 25->20
- Berrian Grand Slam dmg per level, 9->5
- Vanya Bounce Arrow dmg per level, 9->5
- Xp per killed hero, 100->50+50*Level
- Time before able to revive dead hero, 30->10
- Heroes now regen percent hp if out of combat for 5 sec.
- Heros now collect xp a short time after killed.
Steam summer sale is here!
Bannermen is now for a limited time 50% off on Steam.Enjoy the warm weather and fight for your banner. Valtoria needs its hero
Pathos is coming to Comic Con, Gothernburg!
Pathos Interactive, the developers of Bannermen, will attend at Comic Con in Gothernburg this weekend (May 11-12). If you're visiting the
Limited Offer: -34% Sale on Bannermen!
Today we launched a sale on Steam! For a limited time only, you are able to get the full Bannermen game with a 34% discount! So if you ha
$500 Bannermen Tournament, Registration Now Open!
It is now time to register for the upcoming Bannermen Tournament, which will be held on Sunday, April 7th. We are thrilled to announce a
Big Bannermen Content Update & Tournament Announced!
We are happy to announce a big Bannermen update (v 1.1), coming April 5th! The update will contain brand new content, including 2 new uni